Το Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid συνεχίζει να εξελίσσεται και να προσφέρει διασκέδαση στους fans των fighting games αλλά και των δημοφιλών ηρώων!
Το πλήρες changelog του νέου patch για το Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid
Το Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid ενημερώθηκε λοιπόν για το Switch με διορθώσεις και balance changes για τους μαχητές.
Πάμε να δούμε τις πλήρεις σημειώσεις έκδοσης, που παρατίθενται αυτούσιες για λόγους πληρότητας:
Gameplay Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where throw attempts forced “autocorrect” on every frame. Throw facing direction is now fixed, preventing cases where an opponent crossing up a character’s throw animation would allow the character to instantaneously turn around to grab the opponent.
- Fixed an issue with characters transitioning into their tech throw (throw break) state when blocking an attack after whiffing their throw attempt.
- Catwheel hitstun reduced by 3 frames, mitigating the comboability of follow-up attacks. You can still link standing light after a Catwheel, if Catwheel is one of the first moves in your sequence.
- Fixed an issue with Mastodon Sentry’s stagger duration being lower than others.
- Fixed an issue where Goldar would transition into his back Special (Giant Leap) follow-up state while his enemy is unaffected.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Jen to dash cancel (3F kara window) out of her crouching medium attack.
- Fixed an issue with many of Dai Shi’s normal attacks inflating the juggle limiter value.
- Fixed an issue with Dai Shi’s wall cling sequences that allowed the enemy to fly past the screen edge.
- Neutral Special (Blaster): canceling into back Special (Formation: Sword) and forward Special (Quantum Leap) is now much more lenient. I.e., inputting Special > Special > back + Special should always result in Blaster, Blaster, Formation: Sword.
- Additionally, Eric can now cancel his Blaster charge into Formation: Sword or Quantum Leap (before reaching max charge)
- Fixed an edge case issue with Maximum (charged Blaster) causing an unexpected hit reaction. It now forces a wall bounce on even glancing strikes.
- Fixed an issue with EX Attack being considered grounded while Eric is airborne..
- Fixed an issue that allowed Jason to cancel his standing light into standing heavy, when whiffed.
- Fixed an issue that allowed the opponent to perform an assist takeover on the frame that Zedd’s super connects, fixing an edge case (a hilarious one) where the opponent is active during Zedd’s super cinematic.